Who's my advisor?
Are you a freshman, sophomore with less than 60 credit hours or incoming transfer student?
You are advised by the Engineering Advising Center in Cain Hall 108.
Are you a junior or senior with at least 60 credit hours?
- If you have already been advised by a department faculty member, please continue to see that advisor
- If you are engineering physics major, your advisor will be Dr. Banmali Rawat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are pursuing the biomedical emphasis in the electrical engineering degree program, your advisor will be Dr. Josette El Zaklit (email@example.com)
- If you are pursuing the renewable energy emphasis in the electrical engineering degree program, your advisor will be Dr. Poria Fajri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are pursuing the unmanned autonomous systems minor in the electrical engineering degree program, your advisor will be Dr. Hao Xu (email@example.com)
All other electrical engineering students who have not been previously advised by the department: Contact the advisor who corresponds to the first letter of your last name.
|Student Last Name||Advisor||Office|
|Last Name: A-C||Dr. Etezadi-Amolifirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 328|
|Last Name: D-F||Dr. Rawatemail@example.com||SEM 330|
|Last name: G-I||Dr. Livanifirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 329|
|Last Name: J-L||Dr. Zhuemail@example.com||SEM 324|
|Last name: M-O||Dr. Shenfirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 327|
|Last name: P-R||Dr. Yoonemail@example.com||HREL 307|
|Last name: S-U||Dr. Xufirstname.lastname@example.org||SEM 337D|
|Last name: V-Z||Dr. Ben-Idrisemail@example.com||SEM 332|