Electrical engineering students learn about sensors, circuits, energy systems and more. At the bachelor's degree level, students can pursue an emphasis in either biomedical engineering or renewable energy.
- Electrical Engineering, Minor [Undergraduate Minor]
- Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science Degree [BS]
- Electrical Engineering, Master of Science Degree [MS]
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering [Ph.D.]
Unmanned autonomous systems fuse mechanical systems and computing technologies to create intelligent systems capable of interacting with the complexities of the real world. Students learn to design, engineer and operate these groundbreaking systems in our new interdisciplinary minor.
- Unmanned Autonomous Systems, Minor [Undergraduate Minor]