Electrical engineering students learn about sensors, circuits, energy systems and more. At the bachelor's degree level, students can pursue an emphasis in either biomedical engineering or renewable energy.
- Electrical Engineering, Minor [Undergraduate Minor]
- Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science Degree [BS]
- Electrical Engineering, Master of Science Degree [MS]
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering [Ph.D.]
Students and faculty at the University of Nevada, Reno have the unique opportunity to study within this specialized area of research with access to cutting-edge technology, such as a new functional MRI facility—a partnership between our Center for Integrative Neuroscience and the Renown Health medical center.
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience [Ph.D.]
Unmanned autonomous systems fuse mechanical systems and computing technologies to create intelligent systems capable of interacting with the complexities of the real world. Students learn to design, engineer and operate these groundbreaking systems in our new interdisciplinary minor.
- Unmanned Autonomous Systems, Minor [Undergraduate Minor]