Department of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering
Academics - Graduate Programs
An Interdisiplinary Program
Information About The Program
The University of Nevada, Reno offers an interdisciplinary graduate program in Biomedical Engineering (BME) that culminates in the Master of Science (M.S.) and/or Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees.
- General information
- Admission standards and application forms
- Student advisement
- Curriculum (master's and doctoral)
- Faculty research interests and contact information
Nationwide Information About Biomedical Engineering:
- BMEnet information about
the field of BME, employment opportunities, fellowships, etc.
- Peterson's Guide information
about other BME and bioengineering graduate programs
- National Institutes of Health information
and grant application forms
- National Science Foundation information and grant application forms
Nelson Publicover, Ph. D.
Director, Biomedical Engineering
University of Nevada, Reno
Mail Stop 260
Reno, NV, 89557-0260
(775) 784-6927; Fax (775) 784-6627