Alternative Testing Policy
Alternative Testing Code of Conduct
All members of the academic community are responsible for the academic integrity of the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) campus. Students using the Disability Resource Center (DRC) exam proctoring services agree to adhere to the following Student Code of Conduct. If a violation of the Student Code of Conduct occurs, the DRC reserves the right to suspend services and notify your instructor who will determine if the academic authorities will be notified of the situation.
The following is a breach of the Student Code of Conduct:
- Receiving or providing unauthorized assistance during an exam.
- Using notes, calculators or other aides is not permitted unless approved by your instructor prior to the exam.
- Talking with someone other than a DRC employee or instructor during an exam.
- Disclosing information about an exam to anyone else who has not taken the exam.
The following guidelines also apply:
- No personal items including: coats, hats, purses, backpacks, cell phones and/or any other electronic devices are allowed in the testing room.
- Students are not allowed to leave the testing room once they have begun their exam.
- Taking breaks does not extend scheduled time for exam.
- Students are expected to arrive on time and be ready for their exam. If you arrive more that 15 minutes late for a scheduled exam you will not be allowed to take the exam in the DRC.
- In case of emergency or illness, students need to contact their instructor and the DRC office.
I understand and agree to uphold the terms and conditions of the Alternative Testing Code of Conduct.
Print name : _________________________________________________________________________
Signature: _____________________________________________ Date: __________________