2017 Northern Nevada Diversity Summit
Enhancing the Cultural Environment for All - Our Community, Our Institutions, Our Stories
The Cultural Diversity Committee (CDC) will be hosting the Northern Nevada Diversity Summit titled "Enhancing the Cultural Environment for All - Our Community, Our Institutions, Our Stories." Attendees can discover new programs and opportunities, learn about new ideas and emerging research, and network with campus and community leaders.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
University of Nevada, Reno Campus (Joe Crowley Student Union Building)
The full summit program (schedule) is available here. The schedule is also available through the Guidebook app. Click the link below to download the app. Once you have the app use the search tab in the app and type "2017 Northern Nevada Diversity Summit" to locate the schedule. Guidebook link: https://guidebook.com/g/nnds17/
- Featured Speaker: Bree Newsome - Thursday (3/30/17) at 7 pm in the JCSU Ballrooms
- For more information contact Gabriel Rojas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Desert Research Institute
- Western Nevada College
- Great Basin College
- Joe Crowley Student Union
General parking has been designated in the West Stadium Parking Complex on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
- A daily parking permit in this West Stadium Parking Complex cost is $5
- Daily Permit dispensers are located on the top level of the West Stadium Parking Complex. These machines take cash and debit or credit cards.
Lunch & Dinner:
Discounts will be available at the food vendors located on the second floor of the Joe Crowley Student Union. The vendors listed below will be offering a 10% discount:
- Del Lobo
- Panda Express
- Great Full Gardens
To receive the 10% discount, please display your diversity summit name tag to the cashier at checkout. This discount will be available for the entire day for those planning to attend the featured speaker event at 7 pm.
Questions about the summit should be directed to Matthew Aguirre at email@example.com