Materials Science and Engineering, Minor
- Area/Department Website: Chemical and Materials Engineering
- More Info: Materials Science and Engineering Program Information
The minor in materials science and engineering is open to any engineering or physical science major except for chemical engineering majors specializing in materials science or materials science and engineering majors.
The minor typically requires seven classes and provides a introduction materials science as well as the opportunity to take courses on various topics within the field such as ceramics, polymer chemistry and metallurgy. For specific course offerings, please visit the course catalog.
Searching the General Catalog
The University maintains all of its official academic information in the General Course Catalog. When visiting the General Course Catalog, users are recommended to use the search box in the upper-right area of the website. It is also helpful to narrow your search using the following options from the drop-down menu:
- Entire Catalog: This option will perform a keyword search over all information in the catalog.
- Courses: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of individual courses offered by the University.
- Programs: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of degree programs offered by the University.
- Hierarchy Items: This option will perform a keyword search over the names of University units, including colleges, departments and centers.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Materials Science and Engineering, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Materials Science and Engineering, Master of Science Degree
- Materials Science and Engineering, Doctor of Philosophy Degree
Contact Chemical and Materials Engineering
|Location||Paul Laxalt Mineral Engineering|