Ph.D. in Judicial Studies
The Master of Judicial Studies (MJS) is a specialized degree program for judges. The MJS degree is conferred solely by the university and is organized jointly by Extended Studies, the National Judicial College, and the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges. The degree program is one of only two such programs in the nation.
Why Get an MJS in Judicial Studies?
- Provides access to cutting-edge knowledge from a diverse faculty
- Improves legal critical/analytical skills
- Sharpens writing skills and improves opinion writing
- Contributes to the growing judicial studies knowledge pool
- Helps recharge judicial batteries
Further, the JS program is a challenging, stimulating academic degree program designed to:
- Provide a structured, interdisciplinary academic curriculum applicable to your judicial needs
- Encourage you to take an active role in teaching, planning, and administering judicial education
- Provide experience (by virtue of the JS thesis and dissertation requirements) for you in conducting and publishing research of interest and applicability to the judicial system
- Provide an academic degree program having national scope and impact.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact College of Liberal Arts
|Location||Ansari Business Building|