Online Executive MBA (EMBA)
Executive MBA Curriculum and Objectives
Fall 2014 Cohort sample schedule
All classes are 12 weeks; dates are subject to change.
- Fall 2014 (Sept. 2–Nov. 21):
BADM 710 and BADM 720
- Spring 2015 (Jan. 26–April 17):
BADM 700 and BADM 760
- Summer 2015 (May 26–Aug. 14):
BADM 741 and BADM 730
- Fall: 2015 (Aug. 31–Nov. 20):
BADM 701 and BADM 728
- Spring 2016 (Jan. 25-April 15):
BADM 781 and BADM 750
- Summer 2016 (May 23-Aug. 12):
BADM 711 and BADM 726
EMBA Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- The ability to use evidence-based reasoning to understand, manage, and lead complex organizations.
- Development of skills that facilitate problem solving in a complex and dynamic environment.
- The ability to integrate qualitative and quantitative information into the decision making process.
Online EMBA Curriculum
The online, 12-course curriculum is offered as a two-year cohort program beginning Fall 2014. This allows students in each cohort to begin the program at the same point, move through the curriculum together, and build supportive working relationships in a stimulating online environment. Courses in the EMBA program are sequenced to assure continuity in learning.
All coursework is completed online and each class runs for 12 weeks. For each class, students will have at least one proctored exam which will be taken with an approved proctor in your area. EMBA students are required to complete their degrees in two years.
Core Courses (21 Credits)
Breadth Courses (15 Credits)