Online Executive MBA (EMBA)
the Application deadline for fall 2014 is May 1, 2014.
The 12-course online Executive MBA is competitively priced at $24,000, payable in installments of $4,000 each semester.
- The EMBA program is open to those who hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year institution. Any undergraduate major is acceptable.
- The applicant must have an overall grade-point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must have five or more years of professional work experience beyond undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must submit results for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Exceptions to this are only granted if the applicant has completed an accredited graduate degree (Master's, Ph.D.) or professional degree (JD, MD, DVM, etc.).
Applications are currently being reviewed for the fall term only.
Information for International Applicants
International candidates must have strong English language communication skills, both written and spoken. As an international student, you must submit an acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- For TOEFL, you must score 550 or above (paper-based test) or 213 or above (computer-based test) or 79 or above (internet based TOEFL).
- For IELTS, you must have a score of 7 or above.
Students are expected to complete a great deal of reading and writing in the program. A strong command of the English language is critical for success.
The TOEFL is waived for students who have completed degree programs conducted in English in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia or New Zealand.