Medical Degrees: Combined Programs
- Area/Department Website: Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
- More Info: University of Nevada School of Medicine
A combined M.D./Ph.D. degree program is offered with majors in biochemistry, biomedical engineering, cellular and molecular biology, pharmacology and physiology.
The School of Community Health Sciences and the University of Nevada School of Medicine (UNSOM) offer students the opportunity to pursue dual MD/MPH degrees.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine (BSMD)
- Doctor of Medicine/Master of Public Health (MD/MPH)
- Doctor of Medicine/Doctor of Philosophy (MD/PHD)
Contact Division of Health Sciences
|Location||Sarah H. Fleischmann Building|