Doctor of Medicine: Combined Programs
- Area/Department Website: Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
A combined M.D./Ph.D. degree program is offered with majors in biochemistry, biomedical engineering, cellular and molecular biology, pharmacology and physiology.
The School of Community Health Sciences and the University of Nevada School of Medicine (UNSOM) offer students the opportunity to pursue dual MD/MPH degrees.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Medicine, Bachelor of Science/Doctoral Degree
- Public Health Degree, Doctor of Medicine/Master Degree
- Philosophy, Doctor of Medicine/Doctor Degree
Contact Division of Health Sciences
|Location||Sarah H. Fleischmann Building|