Chemistry, Bachelor of Science Degree
Chemistry majors complete courses providing a solid background in the physical sciences and mathematics, together with a sequence of courses in general, organic, inorganic, analytical, and physical chemistry. Lecture classes are complemented by laboratories that give hands-on experience in chemical methods and instrumentation.
- CHEM 201 - General Chemistry for Scientists and Engineers I (4 units)
- MATH 181 - Calculus I (4 units)
- ENG 101 - Composition I (3 units)
- SCI 110 - First Year Experience I: Science and Mathematics (1 unit)
- Core Curriculum Social Science or Fine Arts (3 units)
For detailed course description visit the General Course Catalog.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact College of Science
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|