Bachelor of Science in Biology
All biology majors complete a core of required biology and related courses and select a group of elective courses to comprise a field of specialization. The department offers two areas of emphasis within the major: cell and molecular biology and ecology and evolutionary biology.
If you are ready to get started or would like to speak to an Admissions Coordinator, complete the form below.
- ENG 101 - Composition I (3 units)
- Core Curriculum Fine Arts (3 units)
- Core Curriculum Social Science (3 units)
- MATH 127R - Precalculus II (3 units)
- CHEM 121A - General Chemistry I (3 units)
- CHEM 121L - General Chemistry Laboratory I (1 unit)
OR CHEM 201 - General Chemistry for Scientists and Engineers I (4 units)
For detailed course description visit the General Course Catalog.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact College of Science
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|