Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric Science
- Major: Atmospheric Science
- Degree Level/Code:
Undergraduate/BS (Bachelor of Science)
- More Info: Visit General Course Catalog
- Career Options: The Atmospheric Sciences degree program at the University of Nevada, Reno will give you a very strong and adaptable science and math knowledge base with many career avenues. You'll be able to pursue jobs at federal agencies such as NASA, National Weather Service, US Forest Service, EPA, USGS and the Department of Energy.
Atmospheric Science Recommended First Semester Schedule
- CHEM 201 - General Chemistry for Scientists and Engineers I (4 units)
OR CHEM 121A - General Chemistry I (3 units)
- CHEM 121L - General Chemistry Laboratory I (1 unit)
- ENG 101 - Composition I (3 units)
- MATH 181 - Calculus I (4 units)
- ATMS 121 - Climate Change and Its Environmental Impacts (4 units)
For detailed course description visit the General Course Catalog.