Addiction Treatment and Prevention Services, Certificate
- Area/Department Website: Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
- Advising Info: Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies.
- More Info: Visit the General Course Catalog
An 18-credit advanced certificate in addiction treatment and prevention services is designed for graduate level students or post master's degreed individuals who are interested in enhancing their body of knowledge specific to addiction services. Students interested in the advanced certificate program must have a bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited college. GRE scores are not required for this certificate.
The curriculum is designed to provide an overview and state of the art information regarding services presently provided to individuals, families, organizations, and communities interested in preventing, intervening, assessing, and treating people in the area of addictions.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Addiction Treatment Services, Minor
- Addiction Treatment and Prevention Services, Advanced Graduate Certificate
Contact Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
|Location||Orvis School of Nursing|