- Area/Department Website: Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
As the 'Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies', our mission is to provide training, technical assistance, evaluation, research, and other services to support prevention, treatment and recovery in the alcohol and other drugs field.
CASAT strives to improve substance abuse prevention and treatment services by helping states, organizations, agencies, and individuals apply evidence-based practices in the field.
All of our grants and contracts support this mission.
We offer undergraduate certificates and minors and an Advanced Graduate Certificate in addiction treatment services.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Addiction Treatment and Prevention Services, Certificate
- Addiction Treatment Services, Minor
- Addiction Treatment and Prevention Services, Advanced Graduate Certificate
Contact Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies
|Location||Orvis School of Nursing|