Links for Curricular Review
Curricular Review Timeline
2011 Curricular Review Timeline
Monday, March 7, 2011
- The curricular review proposal is released Monday, March 7, 2011.
Friday, April 1, 2011
- Units respond to proposed program closing by Friday, April 1, 2011.
Friday, April 15, 2011
- Colleges respond and vote on the proposal by Friday, April 15, 2011.
Friday, May 13, 2011
- The Faculty Senate reviews the proposal and other supplied information and makes a recommendation to the President and Provost by Friday, May 13, 2011.
Friday, May 20, 2011
- The President and Provost make their final decisions and propose appropriate program adjustments to the Board of Regents by Friday, May 20, 2011.
June 16-17, 2011
- The Board of Regents decides on program adjustments June 16-17.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
- Employees in positions which will be closed are notified of their termination by Thursday, June 30, 2011 and provided with rights of reconsideration and notification.