- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mississippi State University, 2014
- M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China, 2010
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Sun Yat-sen (Zhongshan) University, China, 2007
Ming Li is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of Nevada, Reno. She received her Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Mississippi State University in 2014. Before that, she received an M.E. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China, in 2010, and a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Sun Yat-Sen University, China, in 2007. She is a recipient of Bagley Graduate Fellowship in 2012 and 2013.
- System security and privacy
- Privacy-preserving data analysis
- Cyber-physical system
- Wireless network optimization