Outstanding engineering students who want to round out their technical expertise with a business education can apply to the BS-MBA program. A new partnership with the College of Business allows students to earn a bachelor's degree in engineering and an MBA in as few as five years.
The MBA curriculum consists of both undergraduate and graduate courses. The undergraduate courses are used to waive 21 credits of the graduate core curriculum.
- ECON 102: Principles of Microeconomics
- ACC 201: Financial Accounting
- MKT 210: Marketing Principles
- ECON 302: Intermediate Microeconomics
- FIN 301: Principles of Managerial Finance
- MGT 323: Organization and Interpersonal Behavior
- SCM 352: Operations Management
- MATH 352: Probability and Statistics
- BADM 750: Information and Communications Technology
- BADM 772: Changing Environments of Business
- BADM 781: Strategic Management for Executives
- BADM 729: Seminar in Management Issues
- BADM Breadth Courses (9 credits)
- Area of Emphasis (9 credits)
View the complete sequence of courses for the program.
How to apply
Please follow application instructions outlined on the College of Business' application checklist. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.8, GMAT scores of at least 500 or GRE scores of at least 150.
Please contact Candice Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the BS-MBA program.