Testing Services through University of Nevada Counseling Services offers administration of the following standardized tests:
- The PRAXIS Series (Paper format only): For test dates and to schedule any PRAXIS exams
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) (Paper format only) For test dates and scheduling
- Subject Graduate Record Exam (Subject GRE) (Paper format only): For test dates and scheduling
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) (Computer format only): To schedule, please contact Stacey Cherup-Leslie by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This test will be scheduled around PRAXIS and LSAT test dates.
General Information for All Tests
Cell Phone Policy
The organizations that manage the above tests (ETS and LSAC) have enforced a strict policy regarding cell phone possession and use. Please DO NOT bring a cell phone with you into the testing facility. If you are found possessing a cell phone, you will be dismissed from the testing center, your score(s) will be canceled, and your money will not be refunded.
- Weekend parking: Non-permit vehicles may park on campus. The closest parking to the William J. Raggio Building is the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex.
- Parking Monday through Friday: Non-permit vehicles may park at metered parking or purchase an all day pass on the top floor of either parking garage.
Test Center Location
The PRAXIS Series, LSAT, and Subject GRE are typically held in the Willam J. Raggio Building. Signs will be posted inside the building that list the specific rooms for specific tests. If testing is to occur in another building on campus, signs will be posted outside and inside of the William J. Raggio building on the test day with this information with instructions of where to go.
View a Wintermester Campus Map.
Please arrive to the testing center with enough time to park and find your testing location. Once a test has started, no other test takers may be admitted and money will not be refunded.
Please also be sure to bring your admission ticket and appropriate forms of ID.
If you have any other questions, please contact Stacey Cherup-Leslie by e-mailing email@example.com OR calling (775) 762-5134.