Testing Services through University of Nevada Counseling Services offers administration of the following standardized tests:
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) (Paper format only) For test dates, registration information and policies, please visit the test website. LSAC sets national test dates, rules and procedures, which are strictly followed by this testing center.
- Subject Graduate Record Exam (Subject GRE) (Paper format only) For test dates, registration information and policies, please visit the test website. Please note that we administer only the Subject GRE, in paper format. We DO NOT currently offer the general GRE test. Please visit the GRE website to find a testing center that offers the general test. ETS sets national test dates, rules and procedures, which are strictly followed by this testing center.
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) (Computer format only): To schedule, please contact Megan Greenlaw by e-mailing email@example.com. Tests must be schedule 2-3 weeks in advance. An appointment is required and is subject to availability.
Please note that we no longer offer the PRAXIS series tests.
We do not provide any other tests or services (e.g. proctoring services, IQ or personality tests, general GRE test, etc.)
LSAT and Subject GRE are typically held in the Willam J. Raggio Building. Signs will be posted inside the building listing the specific rooms for specific tests on the day of the test. Exact location of tests (e.g. testing room number) cannot be made available prior to the test date. If testing is to occur in another building on campus, signs will be posted outside and inside of the William J. Raggio building on the test day with this information and instructions of where to go.
View the UNR Campus Map for building and parking location.
General Information for All Tests
Cell Phone Policy
The organizations that manage the above tests (ETS and LSAC) have enforced a strict policy regarding cell phone possession and use. Please DO NOT bring a cell phone with you into the testing facility. If you are found possessing a cell phone, you will be dismissed from the testing center, your score(s) will be canceled, and your money will not be refunded. Test center staff cannot hold your cell phone or other possessions during testing, and you will not be provided a location to store your personal possessions
* Note for LSAT test takers: LSAC has a strict policy regarding items that are allowed in the testing room. For details on this policy, please review the instructions for the Day of the Test and print the LSAT Checklist to ensure you bring all necessary items.
- Weekend parking: Non-permit vehicles may park on campus. The closest parking to the William J. Raggio Building is the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex.
- Parking Monday through Friday: Non-permit vehicles may park at metered parking or purchase an all day pass on the top floor of either parking garage or at metered parking at various locations on campus.
Please arrive to the testing center with enough time to park and find your testing location. Once a test has started, no other test takers may be admitted and money will not be refunded.
Please also be sure to bring your admission ticket and appropriate forms of ID as required by your test.
If you have any other questions, please contact Megan Greenlaw by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org OR calling (775) 682-9249.