Friday, 8 a.m., May 15
- College of Agriculture, Biotechnology & Natural Resources
- College of Business
- Division of Health Sciences
Friday, 4:55 p.m., May 15
- College of Engineering
- College of Science
Saturday, 8 a.m., May 16
- College of Liberal Arts
- Reynolds School of Journalism
As a service to students and their parents, a professional photography service will take a color photograph of each graduate as the scroll is received from the President. Order forms will be available during the Commencement ceremony, or at the ASUN Bookstore or the Office of Admissions and Records. There is no obligation to purchase.
GradImages® was the official photographer at your graduation ceremony.
Your photos will be available to view and order by visiting our website at www.gradimages.com.
Simply enter your Last Name, your School Name: University of Nevada - Reno and select 2014 from the dropdown menu. Once you see your name, click on the link to view your photos. If you need additional help to locate your photos, call our customer service department at 800-261-2576 or email us at email@example.com.
*Please note by attending the commencement ceremony, you hereby grant the University of Nevada, Reno permission to interview you and/or to use your likeness in photograph(s)/video in any and all of its publications and in any and all other media, current and future, controlled by the University, in perpetuity, and for other use by the University. You will make no monetary or other claim against the University of Nevada, Reno for the use of the interview and/or the photographer(s)/video.*
For commencement images from May 2013 and prior please visit commencement-usa.smugmug.com.
December Commencement Parking
General parking will be available in the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex and the West Stadium Parking Complex as well as in unmarked or non-coned meter spaces. Parking is also available in the Green, Blue and Purple parking lots.
Disabled parking will be available on levels 1 and 2 of the West Stadium Parking Complex which is north of the Lawlor Events Center. For more information on parking please visit Parking Services
Spring Commencement Parking
Parking is available in the Whalen and West Stadium parking garages, which are north and south of Lawlor Events Center. Public parking areas are designated for use by faculty, graduates, families and their friends. The shuttle service will be operating.
- General Parking will be available on the top-two floors of the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex and in the West Stadium Parking Complex.
- Disabled Parking will be available in the lot southeast of the Virginia Street Gym. Golf carts will be available to transport disabled guests to the ceremony location.
- Shuttle service will begin at 7 a.m., Friday, May 16 and Saturday, May 17, but will not be available during the advanced-degree ceremony Friday evening, May 16. Return service will not be available after any ceremony; so please remember where you parked.
Another option is to park downtown and ride the free Sierra Spirit bus to campus. The closest stop is on Virginia Street near the Jot Travis Building.
Inclement Weather Plan
In case of inclement weather for Spring Commencement, the ceremony will be moved to Lawlor Events Center. Faculty, staff and graduates will enter through the Ticket Office entrance. Spectators will enter through the upper-concourse.