Academic advising is the key to making progress in a degree program and graduating on time. It is very important for students to have regular contact with their academic advisors.
In addition to focusing on University Core Curriculum and major requirements, advisement can also be the beginning of an important professional mentoring relationship, assisting students in learning more about their chosen career field.
Advisors and Hours
It is recommended that you set up an appointment with your advisor immediately. An advisor will help you get started and stay on track. All incoming freshmen and sophomores should meet with the undergraduate advisor for initial advisement.
Advising for Political Science and International Affairs
Monday 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Location: Mack Social Science, Room 239
Advising for Political Science
Dr. Fisher's assistant, Nataliia Kasianenko, can be reached via email,firstname.lastname@example.org
. To set up an advising appointment please visit http://www.meetme.so/NataliaK.
Graduate Student Advising
Have questions about a graduate program? Please contact Derek Kauneckis, Ph.D, the Graduate Advisor for the Political Science Department, at email@example.com.
- Declaration of Major/Change of Major
- Financial Aid Forms
- Memo: Prerequisite Override
- Minor Declaration/ Change of Minor
- Order an Official Transcript [online form]
- Records and Registration Forms
- General Catalog
- Request for Core Curriculum Requirement Substitution
- Request for Major/ College Substitution
- For an overview of the recommended courses and schedule check the University's General Catalog.