L-Cubed: A Collaborative Music & Arts Series
“L-Cubed: Look, Lunch and Listen”
Attention: L-Cubed is on hiatus.
Wednesdays each fall, the UNR Department of Music organizes a free, weekly music series called L-Cubed, and the UNR Libraries are happy to supply the venue. These lunchtime (12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m., BYO lunch) exhibitions and performances will take place in the Frank & Joan Randall Rotunda of the Knowledge Center and are slated to occur mostly-consecutively weekly both fall and spring semesters.
What is L-Cubed?
- L-Cubed is a free, weekly BYO lunch music series open to the public. L-Cubed is designed to showcase the music of students and faculty at the Department of Music at UNR, and to expose the UNR community and the general public to the beauty and power of great music. The Series is a way to better acquaint the community with the vibrant creativity taking place at UNR.
- Audition for an L-Cubed Performance
Where is L-Cubed?
- L-Cubed performances are at the Frank & Joan Randall Rotunda in the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno.
When is L-Cubed?
- There are seven L-Cubed performances -- mostly consecutive Wednesdays from noon -1:00 p.m.
Who is L-Cubed?
- L-Cubed is a department of Music series designed by L-Cubed Series Director Stephanie Sant’Ambrogio.
The Series is supported by The College of Liberal Arts at the University of Nevada, Reno, in cooperation with the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center.
How to Participate
- L-Cubed is on hiatus.