- Ticketing Information (Click Here)
The Nightingale Concert Hall Box Office is located inside the Church Fine Arts Building, in the lobby between the entry doors to the Hall. For ticketed events produced by the Department of Music, the Ticket Office will open one hour prior to each event, both for Will Call and for ticket sales.
To purchase TICKETS in advance, buy them online. A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at the door. Availability of tickets is not guaranteed.
For many events, tickets can be purchased online with Visa or Mastercard. You can print your tickets at home, download them to your smartphone, or have them waiting at Will Call.
- IMPORTANT -
- Student Rush tickets are not available for purchase online or by phone.
- Student Rush tickets are available for sale only at the Box Office one hour prior to each ticketed event.
- Student Rush tickets are subject to availability; supplies are limited.
- A valid UNR student ID is required for Student Rush Tickets.
- For ticketed events, all sales are final.
- Tickets can be printed at home, downloaded to a smartphone, or held at Will Call. No Tickets by mail.
- You must have a valid ID to pick up your tickets at Will Call.
- Refunds for ticket purchases are made only if the event is cancelled. If a refund is granted, only the in person Box Office rate will be refunded. If an event is canceled, every effort will be made to contact ticket holders in advance of the event date.
- Not all events require tickets.
- Many events are free.
- Tickets for some events are not available through the Nightingale Concert Hall Box Office.
- Check the individual event dates for specific ticketing details.
Changes to the Events Calendar can be sudden and without notice.
Yearly Festivals & Series
The Argenta Concert Series
September Through May
Currently in its celebrated third season, the Argenta Concert Series presents eight amazing performances from Johann Sebastian Back to Fazil Say.
The Performing Arts Series
September Through March
As varied as it is exciting, each year the Performing Arts Series presents performances that range from contemporary dance to alternative rock.
Nevada Chamber Opera
November and April
The Nevada Chamber Opera at UNR presents an annual season of one fully staged opera production as well as evenings of one-act operas and classic opera highlights.
Reno Jazz Festival
The Reno Jazz Festival has been an annual event since 1962. The Festival brings talented students and world class jazz artists together for three days of exciting music.
Nightingale Concert Hall
The Department's facilities include the 615-seat Nightingale Concert Hall, housed in the Church Fine Arts building. Completed in 1987, the Hall is renowned for its excellent acoustics. Throughout the year, it is host to a broad range of concerts, including the Argenta Concert Series, the Reno Jazz Festival, and the Reno Chamber Music Festival. Students get the chance to perform on the 'big stage' with their Junior, Senior and Graduate recitals. The Department's many small and large ensembles also perform at Nightingale.
- Phone: (775) 784-6964
- Fax: (775) 784-6896
- Email: email@example.com
Reserve the Hall
Instructions for reserving the Hall can be found on the Nightingale Concert Hall Reservations page.
Parking is available on the first floor of the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex just north of the Church Fine Arts Building. There is a bus stop driveway at the Virginia Street entrance to the Church Fine Arts Building making it easy to drop-off passengers before parking. Handicap access to the Church Fine Arts Building (and Nightingale Concert Hall) is located on the East side of the building.
Nightingale Box Office
Not to be confused with the theater box office which is also located in Church Fine Arts Building,, the box office for Department of Music events is located in Church Fine Arts Building directly between the entry doors to Nightingale Concert Hall.
Church Fine Arts Building
University of Nevada
1335 N. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89557
Map to Church Fine Arts
Nightingale Concert Hall is located in the Church Fine Arts Building, UNR campus.