Nightingale Concert Hall
Church Fine Arts Building
The Nightingale Concert Hall Box Office is located inside the Church Fine Arts Building, in the lobby between the entry doors to the Hall. For ticketed events produced by the Department of Music, the Ticket Office will open one hour prior to each event, both for Will Call and for ticket sales.
To purchase TICKETS IN ADVANCE call (775) 784-3555, 10 am to 2 pm Tuesday and Thursday, or 12 pm to 2 pm Wednesday and Friday. To see which events require tickets, visit the Events Calendar. Tickets for many events can be purchased online; print your tickets at home, or order them for Will Call. Pickup is available an hour before the performance. Explore the Events Calendar for specific details.
For many events, tickets can be purchased online with Visa or Mastercard. You can print your tickets at home, download them to your smartphone, or have them waiting at Will Call. To find online tickets, find the event on the Department of Music Events Calendar.
- Student Rush tickets are not available for purchase online or by phone.
- Student Rush tickets are available for sale only at the Box Office one hour prior to each ticketed event.
- Student Rush tickets are subject to availability; supplies are limited.
- A valid UNR student ID is required for Student Rush Tickets.
- For ticketed events, all sales are final.
- Tickets can be printed at home, or held at Will Call. No Tickets by mail.
- You must have a valid ID to pick up your tickets at Will Call.
- Refunds for ticket purchases are made only if the event is cancelled. If a refund is granted, only the in person Box Office rate will be refunded. If an event is canceled, every effort will be made to contact ticket holders in advance of the event date.
- Not all events require tickets.
- Many events are free.
- Tickets for some events are not available through the Nightingale Concert Hall Box Office.
- Check the individual event dates for specific ticketing details.
Click to Enlarge
All 615 seats in UNR's Nightingale Concert Hall have unobstructed views of the stage.
There are five spaces reserved for wheelchair access.