Environmental Engineering, Minor
- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
Environmental engineers use engineering and scientific principles to protect and preserve human health and the environment and to improve our quality of life. At the University of Nevada, our environmental engineering program focuses primarily on water quality and water availability, such as developing new methods to purify drinking water. Environmental engineers also develop systems for the transport and removal of pollutants and hazardous, industrial or municipal waste.
Requirements for a minor in environmental engineering
The minor in environmental engineering requires 18 credits, 12 of which must be upper-division courses approved by the chair of both the major and minor departments.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Civil Engineering, Minor
- Environmental Engineering, Minor
- Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Environmental Engineering, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Civil and Environmental Engineering, Master of Science Degree
- Ph.D. in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Contact Civil and Environmental Engineering
|Location||Scrugham Engineering and Mines|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557