Kelly Doyle, EI
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Mail Stop 258
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
T: (775) 784-4223
F: (775) 784-4213
|2008||B.S.||University of Nevada, Reno|
|2006||M.S.||University of Nevada, Reno|
- Project Engineer for the Federal Highway Administration project on Improving the Seismic Resilience of the Federal-Aid-Highway System
- Doyle, K. and Saiidi, M., "Seismic Response of Telescopic Pipe Pin Connections," Center for Civil Engineering Earthquake Research, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno; Report No. CCEER-08-01, February 2008.
- Key participant and activity organizer for the UNR Engineering Summer Camps.
- Archivist for the Center for Civil Engineering Earthquake Research documents.
- Former Associate Designer for the Structures Department at the Nevada Department of Transportation.
- Adviser for Nevada Concrete Canoe Team (2009 – present)
- Member of Nevada Concrete Canoe Team (2005 – 2008)
- President of UNR ASCE Student Chapter (2006 – 2006)