Make sure that an opportunity at your company is viewed by thousands of motivated, talented students. Career Navigator is your portal to attracting the best student talent to your company or organization. Log in to Career Navigator to post a job or internship for students.
Register for Career Navigator. You will be asked to choose the registration package that's the right fit for your organization:
Free Registration gives you full access to the University of Nevada, Reno Career Navigator site. Reach an audience of all University of Nevada, Reno undergraduates and graduate students.
Paid Registration allows you to post opportunities to all NACELink Job Boards with a single click (see a list of participating Universities), as well as gives you full access to the Career Navigator site at the University of Nevada. Reach a nationwide pool of undergraduate and graduate students with every job post. Why consider a paid account?
- Affordable access to post jobs to one of the largest networks of college career centers
- Integrated accounts - one username and one password
- Continuation of the core values of the NACElink principles
- Visibility at America's top institutions
- Ability to purchase job packs
- Reduce workload due to software ease of use and strength of technology
- Strengthen relationships with career centers
Have a question or comment about using Career Navigator? Email Robyn or call (775) 682-7112.
The Nevada Career Studio partners with employer relations professionals and career advisors throughout the University to connect Nevada students to top-notch employers. Reach out directly to these career advisors to inquire about opportunities to partner with specific colleges within the University. View the list of contacts here.