Explore Career Paths
Feeling overwhelmed? That's normal.
Trying to figure out your path in life can feel overwhelming for anyone. We understand just how overwhelming it can be for students who are trying to pick majors and future career paths within the first two years of college. If you are feeling frustrated or confused by the process, a good way to gain clarity is to make time early in your college career to explore your passions and develop goals.
Just remember ...
- It's perfectly normal if you feel stressed or confused about which career direction to follow.
- It's okay to continually re-evaluate yourself throughout your college experience. New experiences, courses, and internships may lead you to determine that your interests or key skills have changed and/or evolved.
- You can adjust your overall career plan at any time, depending on your situation.
- There is more than just one "right major" or "right job" for you.
- Don't let false assumptions about yourself and/or the workplace stop you from pursuing a fulfilling career.