CrossFit competitions will be done a little different this Fall. We have some exciting new challenges ahead.
- Friday, October 12th at 8pm on the Intramural Fields
- Friday, October, 19th at 8pm in the Fitness Center
*Support the fight for Breast Cancer. October 19th will be our annual Barbells for Boobs Night.
Free to all Lombardi Members.
Wolf Trot 5k Run
2012 Wolf Trot Date: Saturday, October 6th. Race begins at 8am!
A homecoming tradition for over 75 years! Each participant will receive a commemorative race t-shirt, a goody bag filled with an assortment of things from our sponsors and a free ticket for our after race raffle.
- Please register at the Membership Services Desk prior to race day!
- Race day registration and check-in will take place in front of the Joe Crowley Student Union. Race day registration begins at 6:00am.
- *Elligible-registered runners will be able to pick up their race bags from Lombardi on the evening before the race from 5:00pm- 9:00pm.
- UNR Student/ Faculty/ Staff: $20 before September 30th
- UNR Student/ Faculty/ Staff: $25 on race day
- General Public: $30 before September 30th
- General Public: $35 on race day
Each registration includes a t-shirt & race arrangements.
*Pre-Registration begins August 27th
Barbells for Boobs
A fundraiser that benefits Mammograms in Action and all proceeds provide mammograms and cancer treatment for the uninsured.
This event takes place in October. The workout is usually Amazing "Grace"