FAQ: Policies and Rules
For safety reasons, no one under the age of 18 is permitted to purchase a Lombardi membership except for the following:
- Regularly enrolled NSHE students
- University ID with active Lombardi Membership is required to enter Lombardi Recreation Building. No Exceptions.
- No smoking or use of tobacco allowed.
- No alcohol or controlled substances allowed.
- No bikes, skateboards, or roller-blades will be allowed to be used in the facility.
- No animals allowed unless assisting a person with a disability.
- No bouncing/kicking/throwing of balls in the halls.
- No eating, drinking, or glass containers allowed in the gyms, pools, racquetball courts, multipurpose rooms or fitness center.
- No shoes that mark the floors are allowed in the facility.
- Eye protection is recommended in the racquetball areas.
- Family members under 18 years of age must be under direct adult supervision at all times.
- Fitness Center and Pool have rules specific to those facilities. It is your responsibility to know them.
- Any rule or safety behavior not stated is left to the judgment of the Lombardi Staff.
All Lombardi patrons are required to complete an Informed Consent form on an annual basis or anytime there has been a lapse in their membership.
Students/Faculty/Staff with a valid NSHE ID may purchase a Lombardi day pass for $10.00 per day. Members may purchase a guest pass for up to 2 guests per day. The member must accompany the guest at the time of purchase.
Towels are available at each desk. Towels are limited to one per visit. All used towels must be returned to the laundry baskets at the main desk.
Student lockers are not assigned. Students may choose a locker on a first come basis. Student lockers must be cleaned out within one week of the last day of each semester. Failure to do so will result in the contents being removed and given to a local non-profit charity.
Faculty and Staff members may be assigned lockers in designated areas based on availability.
Refunds on semester passes are available until the fourth week of each semester. Refunds on annual passes are available until the fourth week of the fall semester.
Improper use of your Lombardi membership, such as allowing it to be used by any person other than the purchaser, will result in revocation of building privileges. This includes the sharing of an individual family pass among the members of a family.
In the event an individual is caught using someone else's Lombardi membership, the pass in question will be confiscated and referred to the Office of Student Conduct.