The indoor swimming complex offers both a 25 yard lap pool and a competitive diving tank with 1-meter and 3-meter diving boards.
Swimming Complex Rules
- To use the pools, individuals must wear a swimming suit. Gym trunks (without a drawstring or built in supporter) or cutoff s are not allowed.
- The wearing of T-shirts, leotards, and other clothing articles will not be allowed while swimming except in certain medical or instructional circumstances.
- Anyone using the aquatic facilities must abide by the decisions of the lifeguards.
- Security of valuables brought into the pool area is not the responsibility of the lifeguards.
- Only one warning will be given to individuals violating pool rules or policy. Any further violations will require the individual(s) to be asked to leave. Campus Police will assist with any problems.
- Parents must accompany their children during family use times.
- A cleansing, nude shower, is required by Nevada State Law before entering pool.
- Individuals with skin diseases, lesions, or infections will not be allowed to use the pool.
- Street shoes will not be allowed on the pool deck, except for authorized personnel.
- Individuals wearing bandages will not be allowed to use the pools.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area, except for assisting people with a disability.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, etc. are not allowed when using the pool.
- Infants and toddlers are not allowed on the pool deck without constant supervision by an adult.
- Glass containers are prohibited from the locker rooms and pool areas.
- All users must be cleared from the pool during power failures or blackouts.
- Gum chewing is not allowed while swimming.
- The lifeguard must approve use of masks, snorkels, fins, or other aquatic devices.
- Spectators must watch from the pool balcony.
- Flotation devices are not allowed except in specific instructional situations.