Come workout with two floors of Bodymaster® complete circuit training equipment as well as 9,000 lbs of free weights. We recently added 5 new Forza Strength Systems® multi use pro power racks to help you get the most out of your workout.
Experience the latest in fitness technology in our state-of-the-art Cardio Theater. Each piece of our Cardio equipment comes with its own flat panel television while you workout. Equipment includes 15 new state of the art Woodway® treadmills, 10 recumbent and upright bicycles, 2 rowing machines, 8 Stepmill® Stairmasters and 14 Precor® EFX elliptical trainers.
Fitness Center Rules
- All members must present a University ID with active Lombardi Membership and sign in upon each visit.
- Food is not allowed in the Fitness Center. Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are acceptable.
- Foul language is not permitted.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed in the Fitness Center, including the climbing wall.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times (shirt, sweats/tights/shorts, and tennis shoes). Dress clothes, jeans, cords, street shorts (jeans/cords) and any open-toed footwear are not acceptable.
- Respect all staff , members, and equipment.
- The Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Replace all weights and equipment when finished.
- Use of all aerobic equipment will be limited to 30 minutes. If aerobic equipment is full, please see a staff member for assistance.
- Smoking or use of tobacco is not permitted.
- Any rule or safety behavior not stated is left to the judgment of the Lombardi Recreation Staff .