Lombardi Recreation Center
Enjoy a state-of-the-art, on-campus fitness facility at a fraction of the cost of commercial fitness centers. The Lombardi Recreation Building is home to a 25 yard lap pool, dive tank, gymnasiums, racquetball courts, indoor climbing wall, fitness classes and our new expanded fitness center. All this is available for an unbelievably low price of $80 per semester for students! No contracts, No sign-up fees, and No monthly fees.
Campus Recreation & Wellness Mission
CRW is committed to the development of a healthy learning environment supportive of the internal quality of campus life, a quality of life that fosters personal growth and enhances creative, scholarly activity by providing quality recreational programs and services that complement the academic process.
The Campus Recreation and Wellness program at the University of Nevada will be a leader in providing quality recreation and fitness opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to participate in programs that promote and encourage the pursuit of lifelong health.
- Excellence: We are committed to excellence in all of our endeavors continually seeking to improve.
- Integrity: We are committed to professional,ethical behaviors and civility in our actions.
- Service: We believe continued commitment to service is central to our success.
- Diversity: We respect others and value diversity of opinion and freedom of expression in an environment inclusive of all cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Stewardship of Resources: We are dedicated to the efficient and effective use of our resources. We accept responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
No qualified individual with a disability shall, by reason of such disability, be excluded from the participation in or be denied the benefits of the services, programs or activities of the University of Nevada, Reno Campus Recreation and Wellness Program. As necessary, accommodations will be provided to facilitate participation.