Campus Recreation & Wellness
- Spring 2017 Lombardi Drop In Class Schedule (Jan. 23- Feb. 3)
- A full Spring Drop in Schedule will be released for the E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center Early February 2017
- Please visit our membership page for updated fees for E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center effective early 2017
- Lombardi will continue normal hours of operation until early February
- Lombardi pool, two racquetball courts and John Sala Intramural Fields will operate throughout the move with no interruptions
- E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center expected completion and opening is projected for mid-February 2017
- Extraction of exercise equipment in Lombardi will start at the end of January and continue through early February
Campus Recreation & Wellness (CRW) is a university program offering Nevada students the opportunity to live an active lifestyle. CRW is housed in the Lombardi Recreation Center.
Purchasing a Lombardi pass is the best fitness deal in town.
Drop-in classes are great for students seeking their fitness fix.
You can't go wrong mixing exercise with competition.