Working With Us
ASUN Campus Escort provides a unique working environment that is both exciting and challenging. Further, it's a great way to meet new people and learn more about the campus community. As a department of ASUN, it affords its student leaders a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a variety of ASUN activities. Below are lists of benefits and requirements of being a Campus Escort Officer.
Interested in working for Campus Escort? Check online at jobs.unr.edu to see if we have any positions posted!
- Starting pay of $8.25, with yearly raises available
- Escort Officer of the semester awards
- Specialized training in defensive driving techniques and communications technology
- Flexible hours
- Student director positions allow hands-on experience in running the program
- Staff of approximately 30 student leaders
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits and maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must provide proof of a clean 3-year driving record (requested if position is offered)
- Must pass a state and federal criminal background check (requested if position is offered)
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills