Travel Card Program
The University Travel Card Program has replaced the Diner's Travel Card with a new MasterCard Travel Card offered from JP MorganChase. The following is a summary of this new program:
- Card Issued is a MasterCard.
- Individual Liability Card (Individual Bill/Individual Pay). Must supply real social security number and mother's maiden name.
- Individual credit check assessment for each applicant is performed. This credit check will not affect an employee's credit record.
- Credit Limits will range from $1,500 to $5,000 per card depending on an individual's credit score.
- Cash Advance against the card will be available.
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Primary Collision Damage Insurance for Rental Cars
- $1,250 Baggage Insurance
- 30 / 25
- Cardholder receives billing statement once a month (30 day cycle)
- Total Amount due within 25 days from the statement date.
- Billing (Cycle) date is the 6th of each month. This date cannot be changed.
- $10 late fee assess if payment is not received within the 25 days payment terms Day 26 - $10 fee assess to cardholder
- 2.5% of Payment Due.
- 2.5% of past due balance will be assessed 61 days after Statement Date.
If you would like to apply for a Travel Card, please print out and complete the application and send (or fax) the completed application to: UNR Travel Department, 1664 North Virginia St., MS-124, Reno, NV 89557. Fax number -(775) 327-5844
If you should have any questions about this program, please contact Bob Andrews, PCard/Travel Manager, at (775) 784-1203.