- Online Instruction: May 17, 2017 - June 2, 2017
- Visit Toronto: June 3, 2017 - June 10, 2017
- Cost: $2,195
- 3 credits - BUS 400 or BUS 600 (undergraduate or graduate students)
- Management course, focusing on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and challeneges and opportunities of doing business in Canada
- Fee includes class credits, accommodations, local transportation, selected tours, course materials, special class event and concluding dinner
- Enroll by March 31, 2017
Royal Ontario Museum
CN Tower Edge Walk
Check out the respective links to find out more information, including itineraries, costs and accommodations. Don't forget: students are responsible for all flights, local travel not related to course work, passport and/or visa fees, personal sightseeing, incidental expenses, and all meals not covered through program fees. Students may choose to extend their stay at their own expense.
To enroll in courses, follow these steps:
- Visit MyNevada and go to "Student Center"
- Go to "Finances"
- Go to "Purchased Items"
- Select "Extended Studies Depost" for $500
For more information, attend our information session on Friday, October 14 at 5:00pm in AB 408A, or contact Jim McClenahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775)784-4852.
Hope to see you there!