- Online Instruction: December 21, 2016 - January 5, 2017
- Visit Singapore: January 6, 2017 - January 14, 2017
- Cost: $2,995
- 3 credits - BUS 400 (undergrad), BADM 791 (graduate)
- Learn about Asia-Pacific trade in the context of one of the most diverse and culturally rich countries in the world. Several business visits with companies with Nevada ties are planned.
- Fees include class credit, shared accommodations, local transportation, select tours, course materials, breakfast, and special class dinner.
- Enroll by November 15, 2016
Singapore Night Skyline
Gardens by the Bay
Tooth Relic Temple
Check out the respective links to find out more information, including itineraries, costs and accommodations. Don't forget: students are responsible for all flights, local travel not related to course work, passport and/or visa fees, personal sightseeing, incidental expenses, and all meals not covered through program fees. Students may choose to extend their stay at their own expense.
To enroll in courses, follow these steps:
- Visit MyNevada and go to "Student Center"
- Go to "Finances"
- Go to "Purchased Items"
- Select "Extended Studies Depost" for $500
For more information, attend our information session on Friday, October 14 at 5:00pm in AB 408A, or contact Jim McClenahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775)784-4852.
Hope to see you there!