- Online Instruction: May17 - June 9, 2017
- Visit New York: June 10-17, 2017
- Cost: $2,395 for double occupancy, $2,995 for single
- 3 credits - MGT 491 or BADM 729 (undergraduate or graduate students)
- Management science and humanities come together through exploration of museums, plays, films, galleries, readings and lectures
- Fee includes class credits, accommodations, course materials and five class meals
- Enroll by March 31, 2017
New York City
Statue of Liberty
Check out the respective links to find out more information, including itineraries, costs and accommodations. Don't forget: students are responsible for all flights, local travel not related to course work, passport and/or visa fees, personal sightseeing, incidental expenses, and all meals not covered through program fees. Students may choose to extend their stay at their own expense.
To enroll in courses, follow these steps:
- Visit MyNevada and go to "Student Center"
- Go to "Finances"
- Go to "Purchased Items"
- Select "Extended Studies Deposit" for $500
For more information contact Jim McClenahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775)784-4852.
Hope to see you there!