- Online Instruction: January 23, 2017 - March 16, 2017
- Visit Australia: Friday March 17 - Sunday March 26
- Cost: $3,195
- 3 credits - BUS 400 (undergrad), BADM 791 (graduate)
- Learn about business innovation and entrepreneurship through the context of business visits in eco tourism, biomedical research, Australia's wine industry and several small group conversations with Australian CEOs. This class is part of a consortium with several other universities including Ohio State, Michigan, and Iowa.
- Fees include class credit, shared accommodations near the beach, local transportation, class field trips, cultural workshop in Blue Mountains National Park, and breakfast every morning.
- Enroll by January 31, 2017
Sydney Opera House
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Check out the respective links to find out more information, including itineraries, costs and accommodations. Don't forget: students are responsible for all flights, local travel not related to course work, passport and/or visa fees, personal sightseeing, incidental expenses, and all meals not covered through program fees. Students may choose to extend their stay at their own expense.
To enroll in courses, follow these steps:
- Visit MyNevada and go to "Student Center"
- Go to "Finances"
- Go to "Purchased Items"
- Select "Extended Studies Deposit" for $500
For more information contact Jim McClenahan at email@example.com or (775)784-4852.
Hope to see you there!