Job Candidates and Placements
2017 Ph.D. Job Candidates
The Department of Economics presents these successful Ph.D. candidates for job placement. Recruiters and HR representatives may reach out to the candidate directly through the provided contact information listed in the CVs.
- Mina Mahmoudi
Fields: Applied Macroeconomics, Financial Economics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics
The Department of Economics is proud to present alumni that have taken positions in academia and in the private sector. We wish you continued success.
- Dimitra Papadovasilaki, Ph.D., 2016. Boise State University
- Rattaphon Wuthisatian, Ph.D., 2015. Shanghai Tech University
- Amanda Safford, Ph.D., 2015. Nevada Energy
- Karl R. Geisler, Ph.D., 2013. New Mexico State University
- Joseph P. Crouse, Ph.D., 2014. Vocational Economics, Inc.
- Abdoulaye Ouedraogo, Ph.D., 2017, World Bank
- Florina Salaghe, Ph.D., 2017, Benedictine University
- Miaomiao Zou, Ph.D., 2017, Nanjing Audit University