Job Candidates and Placements
2017 Ph.D. Job Candidates
The Department of Economics presents these successful Ph.D. candidates for job placement. Recruiters and HR representatives may reach out to the candidate directly through the provided contact information listed in the CVs.
- Mina Mahmoudi
Fields: Applied Macroeconomics, Financial Economics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Abdoulaye Ouedraogo
Fields: Regional Economics, Development Economics, Public Economics and Natural Resource Economics
- Florina Salaghe
Fields: Applied Microeconomics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Decision Making, Urban Economics, Development Economics
- Miaomiao Zou
Fields: Labor Economics, Health Economics
The Department of Economics is proud to present alumni that have taken positions in academia and in the private sector. We wish you continued success.
- Joseph P. Crouse, Ph.D., 2014. Vocational Economics, Inc.
- Karl R. Geisler, Ph.D., 2013. New Mexico State University
- Amanda Safford, Ph.D., 2015. Nevada Energy
- Rattaphon Wuthisatian, Ph.D., 2015. Shanghai Tech University
- Dimitra Papadovasilaki, Ph.D., 2016. Boise State University