Application and Admission
Admission to the MBA Program requires fulfillment of all three of the following:
- A minimum GPA (grade point average) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale,
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 or GRE score of 150. Exceptions to this requirement are granted if the applicant has completed an accredited graduate degree (Master's, Ph.D.) or professional degree (JD, MD, DVM, etc.), or has an active CPA license (documentation must be submitted with your application).
GMAT or GRE scores over five years old are not accepted.
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience.
The MBA Program is open to graduates from all disciplines. Students should have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university.
- Application materials for Fall semester must be filed by March 15.
- Application materials for Spring semester must be filed by October 15.
Timeline to Process Applications:
The MBA Committee will meet the week after the March 15th deadline to review the applications. The decision letters will be sent out by the last week of March.
The MBA Committee will meet the week after the October 15th deadline to review the applications. The decision letters will be sent out by the last week of October.
For admissions information for international students, please see the MBA Admissions Checklist.