The College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Advanced Management Program graduates include leaders and managers at all levels from a wide range of businesses, organizations and institutions. Here's what they're saying about the program:
"An excellent overview of the skills needed to manage an organization."
- AMP Graduate William J. Brunson, Director, Special Projects, The National Judicial College
"Timely information that every manager should know."
- AMP Graduate Sylvia Smith, President, Western Title Company
"A well-rounded business program with a wealth of information."
- AMP Graduate Chuck Sweeney, Professional Coach and Owner, Chuck Sweeney Associates
"It is excellent to feel the passion that radiates from outstanding faculty - a potent program. I am energized!"
- AMP Graduate Mark Taylor, Engineering Supervisor, International Game Technology, Reno
"Many of the exercises and study that we went through have been used in my work over the years."
- AMP Graduate Jill Berryman, Executive Director, Sierra Arts
"Great overall introduction to key management skills."
- AMP Graduate Diane Chau, M.D., Medical Director, Geriatric Medicine, University of Nevada School of Medicine
"It was like a mini-MBA program."
- AMP Graduate Doreen Begley, M.S., R.N., Early Head Start Health Coordinator, Child and Family Research Center, University of Nevada, Reno
"The program was extremely well organized and staffed."
- AMP Graduate Janelle K. Thomas, Water Engineer, Public Utility Commission of Nevada
Join the conversation – register online here.