What to Bring
Please make sure to bring the following items for BioFit:
- Sheets (beds in the residence hall rooms are 80 inches long) OR a sleeping bag
- Toiletries (toothbrush/toothpaste, comb/brush, blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, etc)
- Clothes for 5 days, including a sweatshirt or light jacket
- Closed toed shoes to wear during the Chemistry lab
- Medications (OTC and/or prescription)
- Planner/calendar (electronic or paper)
- Laptop computer and accessories (see below)
- Headphones or earbuds for your laptop
- Power cord or back up battery for laptop
- Scientific, non-programmable calculator (for example, a TI 30)
All rooms are furnished with a Desk and Chair, Chest or built-in drawers, and a Closet/wardrobe.
If you are planning to live on campus for the 2013-2014 academic year, please visit the housing office's what to bring webpage.