- Master of Fine Arts in Graphics, University of Wisconsin- Madison, 2009
- Master of Art in Graphics, University of Wisconsin- Madison, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Individulized Major, Art History, Edgewood College, 2005
Paul Baker Prindle is director of Sheppard Contemporary and University Galleries. His curatorial practice emphasizes diversity, inclusiveness and viewer participation in contemporary arts programming, while serving an expansive community of art viewers and makers. The breadth of his curatorial work includes specialized attention to photography, LGBT and Queer art practice, contemporary art made by Indigenous Americans and Outsider art.
As a member of the Department of Art, he facilitates the development of student exhibition practices, teaches undergraduate and graduate courses and fosters connections between Nevada students and communities beyond campus.
- ART 309 - Gallery Practices
- ART 442 - BFA Intermedia
- ART 492 - Individual Study
- ART 642 - MFA Intermedia
- Art 698 - Seminar Visual Arts
- Art 710 - Grad Studio Visual Arts
- ART 790 - Community Service Art Internship