- CAS in Fine Arts/Education Administration, Harvard University, 1968
- Masters in Education in Fine Arts, Harvard University, 1965
- Bachelor of Science in Art Education, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, 1962
Howard Rosenberg is a University of Nevada, Reno Foundation professor focusing on film studies and art education.
He has been with the University since 1967 and has chaired the Department of Art multiple times during his tenure. He currently is the coordinator of advisement for the department.
Rosenberg is active in the Reno community serving on the member of Washoe County School District Board of Trustee since he was elected in 2012. Other elected positions include two terms from 1996 to 2008 as a member of the Nevada System of Higher Education Board of Regents.
Previously, he has held positions on the Reno Arts Commission and as a film component coordinator for the U.S. Army Music and Theatre program. He also contributes to many television, newspaper and radio programs as a media critic throughout his career.
- Visual Foundations
- Film Studies [Cinema I, II And III]
- Art Education Elementary And Secondary