skip to main content

Palmer Engineering

Palmer Engineering

The Palmer Engineering Building was constructed in 1940-41 to more adequately house the College of Engineering, which had grown rapidly in the preceding decade. Designed by Reno architect Russell Mills and built in the Jeffersonian Revival style similar to the Mackay Mines and Mackay Science buildings, it served as the home for most of the engineering college until the construction of the Scrugham Engineering and Mines Building in 1963.

Building Code: PE Building Number: 050

Take the next step...