Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Thompson Building

Thompson Building

This Georgian-style building, designed by Reno architect Frederick De Longchamps, was built in 1920 to house the university's "teacher training" program. In 1959, the building was named to honor Dr. Reuben C. Thompson, who taught at the university from 1908 to 1948, and founded the Department of Philosophy. The building now houses several student services programs.

Map Locator

  • Building Code: TB
  • Building Number: 049
  • Map Grid: I4

Additional Information

  • Year Opened: 1920
  • Number of Floors: 3

Map to Thompson Building

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us