Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Scrugham Engineering and Mines Building

Scrugham Engineering and Mines Building

Opened in 1963, the Scrugham Engineering and Mines Building vastly expanded the University’s laboratories, faculty offices and student classrooms in the College of Engineering. Named in honor of James Scrugham, a dean of the College of Engineering, Governor of Nevada, U.S. House of Representatives member and State Engineer, the building is home to the Departments of Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, the Engineering Advisement Center and the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology and state geological survey.

Map Locator

  • Building Code: SEM
  • Building Number: 056
  • Map Grid: H5

Additional Information

  • Year Opened: 1963
  • Number of Floors: 5

Map to Scrugham Engineering and Mines Building

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us