Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Palmer Engineering

Palmer Engineering

The Palmer Engineering Building was constructed in 1940-41 to more adequately house the College of Engineering, which had grown rapidly in the preceding decade. Designed by Reno architect Russell Mills and built in the Jeffersonian Revival style similar to the Mackay Mines and Mackay Science buildings, it served as the home for most of the engineering college until the construction of the Scrugham Engineering and Mines Building in 1963.

Map Locator

  • Building Code: PE
  • Building Number: 050
  • Map Grid: H6

Additional Information

  • Year Opened: 1941
  • Number of Floors: 3

Map to Palmer Engineering

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us